Salty

Wutcha doin Kier?

images (1).webp

The Free Dictionary said:
xeno- before a vowel, xen-
combining form
indicating something strange, different, or foreign xenogamy
[from Greek xenos strange]

Hmmmm....are we hinting of super powers over there buddies, walking on water and coding sans kinesis, how demigodly of yourself you beast

LOL, If you say so.
Well I was just reading and if you follow it like i did, well i was just waiting for you to grab a cape and come a jumpin outa phonebooth...So what time is it over round your neck of the woods atm.. just wondering as you seem to have almost as an erratic sleep schedule as myself, except you far more done in a sitting than I. OHHH I was going to say I think I may just have a solution for my video encoding / uploading now so i'm assuming I could create a page from scratch with sort of a template (I hope) and if so how hard would it be to publish on release day a template for custom pages for the people like me who are masters at newbanomics(score I invented a word)

ouch rough, yeah right now your overclocked to 10 ghz and need to find yourself a way to cool your processor ( my opinion maybe I'm wrong and your a machine but even those need maintenance )

You should make a post Kiers big day off and close it and enjoy the h*ll out of a good days recharge.

Waiting one more day is not going to kill us...

ouch rough, yeah right now your overclocked to 10 ghz and need to find yourself a way to cool your processor ( my opinion maybe I'm wrong and your a machine but even those need maintenance )

You should make a post Kiers big day off and close it and enjoy the h*ll out of a good days recharge.

Waiting one more day is not going to kill us...
I have a 3 year old and a 7 month old... day off is no longer part of my vocabulary!

Ohh congrats ... too bad you can't script up a diaper change routine :p you'd get a few more minutes to yourself at any rate.

Top Bottom