Kier I blamed you!

Marc

Just thought I would let you know that I have blamed you Kier for sharing your good pics with us all on here for me treating myself to my first DSLR. Only a starter one but photography is not something I've got into in any detail before and since I have 2 gorgeous huskies I can take pics of it seems travesty not to have one.

So ... You my wife nagged, and I blamed you :P LOL Hope you dont mind lol

Fairly cheap one for my first one till I get used to it and see how much I use it to be honest.

http://www.jessops.com/online.store/products/77764/show.html

ASONYCM205156859.jpg

What Camera did you get?

But I warn you, its an expensive hobby to get into! ;)
YES it is. It was a hobby for me, for years. Then I turned pro and had my own business in Florida for about 7 years.
I quit after my divorce and it's just a hobby again.

YES it is. It was a hobby for me, for years. Then I turned pro and had my own business in Florida for about 7 years.
I quit after my divorce and it's just a hobby again.
So while it may be an expensive hobby, is it a rewarding job in terms of $$$? ;)

Yes it's a never ending slippery slope, but very satisfying. You start off with the simple things like a good tripod and a remote release. Then you think "If only I had that particular lens..." and a few years later you have a kit bag that David Bailey would be proud of :)

Top Bottom