Kgforexworld - Indonesian forex forum

touch

I run a forum about forex trading in Indonesian language and moving from vb to xenforo a week ago, and love it :D . My member forum also love it too ..

here is my forum link : forum forex indonesia

I have to admit that I`m a novice admin with so little knowledge about programming, styling, and many things that an admin should have ( I guess :p ) . so far all I did is using add on and a little change in parameter here and there . The look of the forum it self still standard, not much change from default theme.

After I move to xenforo, my forum content got indexed so fast by google and I guess thats good . I still don`t have a good idea about what I should do with the homepage, so I redirected it to the forum link . Notices system in xenforo is great, I could utilize it to show slider banner ads, or ordinary notices with some parameter.

I`m thingking about using the resources add on from xenforo but having a problem about how to move my forum member attachment to the resource, You guys have any idea ?

I'm always tought I was all alone in here. But hey, glad to see another Indonesian forum using xenforo!

The style was good. But I think you need to put some sidebar blocks. The empty space in sidebar... is too damn high! :LOL:

Anyway, good luck with your site. (y)

Nais inpoh gan. :sneaky:

thank you gan, glad to see another xenforo user and also kaskuser :D
I was planing to put some link for important part of my forum in sidebar later on.. btw your forum is nice, great job (y)

Top Bottom