Keyword Replace by Waindigo [Deleted]

@DeviateDefiant @tajhay The limit on number of keywords is caused by a limit in the amount of data that can be submitted in a form. Not much I can do about this unfortunately without a hugh re-write of the form. Sorry.

@DeviateDefiant @tajhay The limit on number of keywords is caused by a limit in the amount of data that can be submitted in a form. Not much I can do about this unfortunately without a hugh re-write of the form. Sorry.
Is it possible to insert data into the tables via a SQL insert statement for the additional records?

Hi @Jon W,

I've got a keyword replace set up for the word: youtube.
Trouble is, this stops the media tag from functioning and also custom bbcodes where the word youtube is used as a parameter in any format.

[MEDIA='youtube']PvRO_VF5udQ[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA="youtube"]PvRO_VF5udQ[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA='youtube]PvRO_VF5udQ[/MEDIA]

Can this add-on ignore words when they are defined inside bbcode tags themselves?
I don't mind them being replaced with the content inside the tags, but replacing words inside the tag definition itself is messing me up.

Nice add-on @Jon W, but here is something which isn't working...

I configured the add-on this way:
upload_2015-2-18_13-47-30.webp
But in the post you can't see anything.
When looking at the HTML source I found this:
HTML:
<a href="http://www.example.com" class="keywordReplace"></a>
As there is nothing inside the a-tag it's clear that this shows nothing. The correct output would be
HTML:
<a href="http://www.example.com" class="keywordReplace">example.com</a

And if I use the HTML-replace-option then I can of course display it correctly. So this is a workaround:
upload_2015-2-18_13-57-43.webp
(The HTML code is the one I wrote before)

However it would be good if you could fix this...

Keyword Replace 1.0.3b
XenForo 1.4.5

Last edited:
This add-on has now been marked as unmaintained, so we won't be fixing this issue for now. Thanks for pointing it out though. Please read the notice on the add-on description if you'd like more information about what the unmaintained status means.

Does anyone know how I can use the replacement function when the phrase has an &-sign in it?
In my case 'Meet & Greet'. If I simply try ot replace 'meet & greet' with an URL, it doesn't work. Thanks. :)

Top Bottom