XF 1.4 Keeping ad_below_top_breadcrumb from displaying on "post new topic" or "full reply" pages

Sal Collaziano

Okay, I must be using the wrong template name. Would somebody point me in the right direction? I have a 728x90 leaderboard in my ad_below_top_breadcrumb template but I don't want it appearing on the page where people are posting a new topic (create-thread) OR doing a full reply (ad-reply).

<xen:if is="{$contentTemplate} != 'create_thread'">
ADCODE
</script>
</center>
</xen:if>

...is there a list of page names associated with their template names?

See this post: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/frequently-asked-questions.5183/#post-181112

3. How can I find out which template to edit?
Using your browser, view the page source and look for a line of code near the top of the page which begins
<div id="content" class="; the class is the name of the template. So for the main forum page, the line of code is: <div id="content" class="forum_list">, which makes the template forum_list.

I would suggest using responsive ads since your site will be responsive on mobile view. A hard coded leaderboard will break views from mobile

I would suggest using responsive ads since your site will be responsive on mobile view. A hard coded leaderboard will break views from mobile
My leaderboard is actually a Google Adsense ad. Can't that be hard coded as a responsive ad? Right now I'm just setting up everything the way I have it on my vBulletin forum and figured I'd switch everything to responsive code once I saw everything working properly...

Top Bottom