Keanu Reeves is sad

Honestly I like all his movies. It's his personality, Texan personality to be precise. :)

Younger Tommy Lee Jones in "The Betsy" (1978)
I am also fond of "In the Electric Mist" movie (2009), especially when Tommy Lee Jones is hallucinating conversation with a Civil War general.​
Thing about Tommy Lee Jones is that he can take any type of role they give him, even a crap role, and make it a good one.
He's just that good of an actor.

Except that everything was a lie for Neo. bummer :D
I have to surmise that holding your hand up and stopping bullets mid-flight is a fair trade-off to finding out everything is BS. Most people deal with that at some point anyways...how many people do we know that telekinetically/psychokinetically bend spoons...wait there is no spoon.
matrix.jpg

...you won't have to

Ahhh roadhouse, where everything can be solved with a roundhouse kick
from the Swayze tribute episode...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That's simply a part of the male condition, just how long have you known about 'men' ? :confused:

:p

LOL, well I did marry him knowing this about him :p

He also knows I hate him unshaven for more than a few days, and that haircuts/brushing/god forbid.. styling are a good thing ocassionally :p so it is a two way street ;)

He moderates his bumness somewhat, and I moderate my reaction to it somewhat... win win :p

He moderates his bumness somewhat, and I moderate my reaction to it somewhat...
I don't mean it in a bad way, Dragonfly. These songs just came to my mind after reading your last reply. :)

Top Bottom