Keanu Reeves is sad

Honestly I like all his movies. It's his personality, Texan personality to be precise. :)

Younger Tommy Lee Jones in "The Betsy" (1978)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I am also fond of "In the Electric Mist" movie (2009), especially when Tommy Lee Jones is hallucinating conversation with a Civil War general.​

No, he has already seen it in the Matrix. :D
no he is sad because XF is replacing the matrix in a hostile takeover abolishing all the smiths and reinserting a more xenolithic code structure based on community making "the one" useless XF just freed his mind and he is sitting there pondering how he is going to tell Morpheus that he was wrong after all.

Poor Keanu , maybe they will make him an admin@matriXForo.com

Orgy? nawww.... now if this was Tommy Lee Jones, heh......
fainting.gif

Tommy's all yours hun ;)

I'll help Keanu over the sandwich trauma though :D

Tommy Lee Jones - of my favorites of his works... Under Siege 1992

- he plays a psychotic special forces flunky who still thinks the Vietnam war is going on (not really but this sums up his characters general mannerisms in this film.)

I was in a movie with Keanu Reeves.

He asked me one day, "How can I say, 'I am Johnny Utah' with a straight face?" I just said, "K, it's a paycheck, brother. No one's going to see this crap." Then we took some drugs and slept on a couch in a trailer for a few days.

He still calls me every few weeks; "mjp, remember the time we took those drugs and like, slept on that couch for three days!" And I'm all, "I sure do!"

Something is wrong with those pictures of sad Keanu. Where is the tree behind the bench he is sitting on? What is up with the grass and scaffolding?

The zoom is different too, I do photography and have seen this before :)
You might be right. It's just that angle change doesn't seem to be that big judging by the change in Keanu himself.

Top Bottom