Add-on Kayako integration

Alpha1

Kayako is a truly awesome helpdesk(knowledge base, tutorials, support tickets, live help, etc)
But without integration is causes all kinds of problems.

What is needed:
  1. Login integration. XenForo being the master.
  2. Link from tickets to XF profiles
  3. Show users tickets on XF profile (visible to user and staff)
  4. Alerts for open tickets, new tickets and new ticket replies.
  5. Promote thread content to knowledge base.

@Jamie Edwards what do you think about this suggestion?

What is needed is an addon that anyone can install. Without integration Kayako is not useful. For this very reason I have not renewed my kayako fusion licences for years now.

What is needed is an addon that anyone can install.
The problem with this is that it's not just XenForo code that needs changed. I don't know if Kayako supports add ons anything like XenForo does. For it to be that easy to install, it would have to though.

Well I was thinking in order for XenForo's user credentials to be default you'd have to modify Kayako code to link it. I guess you could just create the accounts on Kayako and modify the passwords and everything every time user is made or user updates their information.

[edit] To get some functionality in the suggestions you listed, Kayako code absolutely has to be edited. For example, linking to the user's xenforo account isn't going to be done with their api.

I'ld love a replacement for XF's report centre system with an established ticket management system.

Top Bottom