Kairospot.net - Gaming Guides/Fansite

We've been using adsense since nearly the beginning of the site to fund the server and all of that and now that we're averaging good traffic and we've got what we feel to be a very niche but valuable audience we've decided to try buysellads.com as the provider for our ads. We got accepted and added their code today and we plan to give them a minimum of a two month trial and see how that goes, we've based our prices on what other sites of our size are charging on the bsa marketplace. So that's a change we've made recently and which I hope provides better ads to our members and of course better revenues for the site. If anyone else here has any experience with them that would be useful to hear and we'd be happy to share our experiences over the next couple of months.

We're also about to reach our first year since we opened publicly on June 6th and if anyone is interested I can post a bunch of statistics, since I'll be doing some of that for my anniversary post on the site anyway but I can put them up here and refine them a bit more.

Top Bottom