Just wanted to thank the Xenforo Staff/Developers II

What updates are you talking about that xf is not updated since 2020?
There have been minor updates since then.. even in many of the patches provided. Just as an example from the last 2 patch updates.
Full iOS PWA compatibility with push notification support
Support for OAuth authentication for Microsoft 365 business email accounts
New CAPTCHA provider: Cloudflare Turnstile
Advanced cookie consent system
The thing that has NOT occurred are any "earth shattering" progressions... of course what some of us are afraid of is that the 2.3 "earth shattering" progressions are going to be more developer/style related and not the actual day to day benefits of the site. That happens frequently when developers only think in their "what makes it easier for my fellow developer folks" and not really pay a lot of attention to the day to day needs of the script from an admin aspect.
So one cannot legitimately claim that there have been no updates... each patch has added some to it in some form or function. Is it what many users wanted.. nope.

Last edited:
you are ironic I hope?
Unfortunately it appears not so intended, butt rather yet another obsequiously gleeful presentation of what seems to be an increasingly prolific "normalization" of blatant brown nosing behaviour so often eagerly demonstrated by those severely afflicted with "Programmers Brain"—a concept which unironically has been portrayed as a "beneficial" disability.😂

Funny thread here.

Probably I should reformulate that.

Thanks XF staff for keeping us waiting for couple of years, in the dark silence and with no communication, no future updates or releases

And a big thanks for keeping us promising "upcoming weeks" or just new updates, but in different phrases which will end up again in "upcoming weeks".

And a big thanks for latest communitication from XF staff, which is useless as previous promises. But no problem. We are very loyal, and we will renew our licenses and wait for couple more years for new communication again

Funny thread here.

Probably I should reformulate that.

Thanks XF staff for keeping us waiting for couple of years, in the dark silence and with no communication, no future updates or releases

And a big thanks for keeping us promising "upcoming weeks" or just new updates, but in different phrases which will end up again in "upcoming weeks".

And a big thanks for latest communitication from XF staff, which is useless as previous promises. But no problem. We are very loyal, and we will renew our licenses and wait for couple more years for new communication again

This desperate bitter need for attention after you've already moved on (at least according to you) is actually pretty pathetic.

This desperate bitter need for attention after you've already moved on (at least according to you) is actually pretty pathetic.
This is truly a most concerning and yet somewhat cartoonishly humourous post, for at least three obvious reasons.

•Reason the first: well it's the irony mate. It is rather impressive that you've apparently somehow actually managed to pull of such a remarkable degree of obliviousness. Well done! 🔱😎👍🏆

•Я-the second: the topic of today's discussion is JamesBrownosing and you've provided us with a marvelous demonstration of an inversion of the OP's covert passive aggressive manipulation attempt,...of course your's is that which everyone generally knows of as Bullying, or an overtly aggressive manipulation presentation. i call it something a little more appropriate.

•Я-number seven point four minus four point four: 😎as you are probably a forum Administrator, i'm sure you're smart enough to figure out #3-but if not, here's a hint: Community Forum Administration. The burden of Responsibility & Accountability for the entire system and everything in it—including the community of individual participants is always upon the Administrator's shoulders.
IMG_20230724_074403_734.webp

You are already in my Black list as I don't waste my time with people like you, however I just checked your message for a reason or an other. And yes, I can confirm I have moved on, but that doesn't mean I have closed my 3 forums, did I mention that anywhere?

You are a type of person that if the ship is sinking, you will shout at everyone, stay on the ship ! as it will somehow will float and survive.

Your future vision is very limited. If you have been sold to what @Kier or @Chris D said on previous post (just to mention, to calm down the spirits) you are very blind member.

As an admin you have to look for the future, same as a business partner, if they are keeping promising all the time and there are no actions? what you will ? Well, probably you personally will continue to do business.

I have my own clients, and I never made any promises, If I did, I made sure these are done within the timeframe.

@XenForo has shown us multiple times that they have failed to meet what they have promised (That's lying to their customers). Very unprofessional and unethical.

Now to come back to OP's original post, saying thanks to the XF Team, not sure why is that ? If he said Thanks for building such good software, then yes, I would say same thing. But from what he/she said, means nothing. We don't need to thanks for something we are paying, and especially to keep us up to date and providing with communication

That's incompetence from XenForo . I'm sure we won't see anything coming this year again. If they are focused on XF3.0, that means XF2.3 is ready, why not releasing that so customers will see that there are actually something going on.

I'm sure they haven't even started on XF3.0

And I am very frustrated customer who purchased 3 license from XenForo. Would I go to other platform ? I would love too, but that will cost me money, means XenForo put me in a very difficult position.

@Forsaken . Not desperate for attention (looks like you had some problems in your childhood) , I was just laughing when I read this thread and wanted to mention again that XenForo staff just trying to buy more time.

Last edited:
@Forsaken . Not desperate for attention (looks like you had some problems in your childhood) , I was just laughing when I read this thread and wanted to mention again that XenForo staff just trying to buy more time.
Spread whatever vitriol you want to about us, but please don't attack other members. Familiarise yourself with the forum rules, specifically:

2. Be courteous and respect your fellow members. To be clear, personal attacks, aggressive messages, and passive-aggressive behavior is unacceptable. If you take particular issue with another user and are unable to reply in a civilised and constructive way to their posts, you should ignore the user.

That applies to you too, please, @Forsaken

Top Bottom