1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Just migrated from IPB to XF. Here are my queries...

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by OperaManiac, Jul 5, 2014.

1. OperaManiac

OperaManiac Well-Known Member

I have gone through: Pre-Sales FAQ | XenForo Community. My apologies if I missed on something.

My first query is related to media links. The imported posts show YouTube links as text. They embed properly if I click on edit and then save without making any change.

I could not find any option to rebuild post cache... I am currently rebuilding threads but I think it was already done after the import was complete. What should I do. Thanks.

Need conditional statement to show CODE only in thread pages... I have added the code in page_container_js_head.
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  2. Mr Lucky

Mr Lucky Well-Known Member

3. OperaManiac

ooh. how do i install post content find replace addon? it does not seem to be like the other plugins i have installed today...
  4. Mr Lucky

Mr Lucky Well-Known Member

I think it's the same, but don't remember exactly as I uninstalled as soon as I'd used it for the media embeds. Check with the addon page or thread.
  5. OperaManiac

Found it. He did not put the folder in a folder named upload. That confused me. Now running the conversion regex!
  6. OperaManiac

Is there a keyboard shortcut for adding link to selected text?

What does Control-L do? It changes the text size but does not seem to modify the bbcode.