XF 1.3 Just migrated from IPB to XF. Here are my queries...

OperaManiac

I have gone through: Pre-Sales FAQ | XenForo Community. My apologies if I missed on something.

My first query is related to media links. The imported posts show YouTube links as text. They embed properly if I click on edit and then save without making any change.

I could not find any option to rebuild post cache... I am currently rebuilding threads but I think it was already done after the import was complete. What should I do. Thanks.

----

Need conditional statement to show CODE only in thread pages... I have added the code in page_container_js_head.

Last edited:

OperaManiac

ooh. how do i install post content find replace addon? it does not seem to be like the other plugins i have installed today...

Mr Lucky

ooh. how do i install post content find replace addon? it does not seem to be like the other plugins i have installed today...
I think it's the same, but don't remember exactly as I uninstalled as soon as I'd used it for the media embeds. Check with the addon page or thread.

OperaManiac

Is there a keyboard shortcut for adding link to selected text?

What does Control-L do? It changes the text size but does not seem to modify the bbcode.