XF 2.2 Just checked website and it’s blank

In cPanel click Server Information (see my post above if you can't find it). If your PHP Version is 7.2 or below and MySQL Version says 10.3.26-MariaDB, it's probably the MariaDB issue linked above.

edit: Posted at the same time. PHP 7.2 still has the MariaDB issue, so you can try going to at least 7.3 to see if it helps.

To check for the MariaDB issue, in cPanel do you see a link that says "Server Information"? For me, it's in the right sidebar under General Information. What does it says for your PHP Version and MySQL Version?
Server info is PHP 5.2
Yes in cpanel but no listeners in src/config file
guessing I should add this line of code to config file? Apologies doing all this on my phone As I don’t have access to a computer...

In cPanel click Server Information (see my post above if you can't find it). If your PHP Version is 7.2 or below and MySQL Version says 10.3.26-MariaDB, it's probably the MariaDB issue linked above.

edit: Posted at the same time. PHP 7.2 still has the MariaDB issue, so you can try going to at least 7.3 to see if it helps.
If my host doesn’t give me the option of anything higher than 7.2 can I add this code for listeners to get it to work...In config file....

$config['enableListeners'] = false;

If my host doesn’t give me this option can I add this code for listeners to get it to work...In config file....

$config['enableListeners'] = false;
That won't work to fix the MariaDB issue. It was suggested in case an add-on was causing the issue, but based on your PHP and MariaDB versions, it's pretty much confirmed that the MariaDB update is the problem. Your host will either have to downgrade MariaDB or update PHP to at least 7.3. Some reported that only downgrading MariaDB worked, but updating PHP worked on my server.

That won't work to fix the MariaDB issue. It was suggested in case an add-on was causing the issue, but based on your PHP and MariaDB versions, it's pretty much confirmed that the MariaDB update is the problem. Your host will either have to downgrade MariaDB or update PHP to at least 7.3. Some reported that only downgrading MariaDB worked, but updating PHP worked on my server.
Crazy times and what if host is not willing To do either 🤦‍♂️ great finish to the year 2020....

Crazy times and what if host is not willing To do either 🤦‍♂️ great finish to the year 2020....
They should at least agree to change your PHP version to 7.3 or 7.4. Your current PHP version isn't even supported anymore, so if they aren't willing to update then you should get a new host. I don't think they would have any issue updating it. You can also try changing it yourself in cPanel under MultiPHP Manager if it lets you.

They should at least agree to change your PHP version to 7.3 or 7.4. Your current PHP version isn't even supported anymore, so if they aren't willing to update then you should get a new host. I don't think they would have any issue updating it. You can also try changing it yourself in cPanel under MultiPHP Manager if it lets you.
Can’t do it in cpanel no option higher than 7.2 and I been asking for months and just get ignored.

I would have to find a host that will move my websites! I did it before but don’t trust my skills or software...but will research
Most hosting companies will move them for free because it means they get your business. Especially if you are using cPanel it makes it easy for them (if they are also using cPanel).

Most hosting companies will move them for free because it means they get your business. Especially if you are using cPanel it makes it easy for them (if they are also using cPanel).
Any hosting company will move them over for free even if the host uses Plesk, Direct admin, or cPanel as you said. Those 3 have importers that do the heavy lifting. I usually import my clients manually to prevent any issues with an importer.

^ You need to listen to what brogan said. This is almost surely the issue with MariaDB. I know there's a lot of confusion with this thread but that will fix your issue. Downgrade Maria DB and upgrade your php version to higher then 7.2.
It definitely seems to be the case, but the problem now is that they don't have access to make the changes and their host is apparently unwilling to help.

Login to PuTTy or a client that will allow you to type commands in. I'm hoping you don't have shared and have root access. If you aren't on a VPS or higher then tell this to your host.

Type this command in for downgrading:

Code:
yum downgrade MariaDB-server MariaDB-common MariaDB-shared MariaDB-client MariaDB-compat MariaDB-devel

Taken from this on cPanel.net:

That should fix your issue. Also you can do a quick search of how to upgrade PHP versions. You should upgrade to 7.3 or higher.

Top Bottom