Just a quick hello and intro

jadmperry

Hey all!

I bought my XF license last night. I am still trying to figure out where I am going to host, but am looking forward to giving this great new forum software a try!

I am the owner/administrator of a small/niche vb forum. To be honest, I was not necessarily looking to jump to XF right away....but I was really turned off by the vb announcement of their lawsuit against XF.

Anyway, I am pleased by what I see so far here and congratulate Kier, Mike, Ashley and any other members of the XF team on a great launch.

I guess we need to add a new member intro forum here.
Thanks for all the welcomes!

Yeah, I looked around a bit for the "right" place to post...Kier, Mike or any of the mod teams, if this comes to pass, how about naming the forum, "Welcome, Kenny Powers!" ?

Just a thought.

Welcome aboard jadmperry. I'll pass your recommendation on, and it is something I would like to see added as well. :)

Seconded...

I would love to see all the discussion on the IB v Xenforo carry on, put into a sub forum too.

keep off topic as a fun place :)

Seconded...

I would love to see all the discussion on the IB v Xenforo carry on, put into a sub forum too.

keep off topic as a fun place :)
I hope the IB vs xf threads/posts die a naturally. I'm not sure they can be contained.... I believe most of the excitement is over for the time being.

Top Bottom