XF 2.0 Just a couple of questions re new install ...

webbouk

We're just finishing off setting up our new xenForo forum and I'm well impressed.
Rather than start several threads with different questions, I'll put them here if that's okay? ...

- When a node has subforums in it and a user clicks to view the node the sub forums are showing at the top of the page, followed by the page counter, followed by sticky topics, then the remainder of the topics.
Is there a way of moving the subforums so that they display at the bottom of the page, after the bottom page counter and before the footer?

- In the Widget 'Members Online' Moderators and Admins are not showing to Registered Users yet all show to Moderators and Admins.
Likewise, the 'Staff Online' widget shows to Mods and Admin but not to Registered Users.
I've scanned through all the settings, ensuring that Mods and Admins are selected as 'Show as Staff' but can't seem to resolve this; any suggestions?

- I've added a new Tag to the top navigation with a drop down to various links within the website. I've linked the Tag to a node within the forum which is basically a list of links within the website, and then set the node to not Display in the node list.
However when I click on the Tag I can see the linked node's address in my browser's status bar but it's not possible to click the Tag , effectively it seems to work/display like the other Tags (Forums, Whats New, Members) but does not do anything.
However if I set the node to 'Display in the node list' it works as intended.
Is it possible to have the tag with a working link to the node if the node is set to not display in the node list?

Thanks in advance :)

Top Bottom