Judges detached from the reality of the modern world.

DoctorWatsOn

For some reason I’ve recently been reminded of this cracking sketch from ‘Not the Nine O'Clock News’, which used go out on BBC2 between 1979 & 1982 as a comedy "alternative" to the BBC Nine O'Clock News on BBC 1 – enjoy!
biggrin.png

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

lol, they don't make them like that any more.

Assuming you're in the UK, have you watched the 10 o'clock Live on Channel 4 on Thursdays? Its had the wife and I in stitches every time. Brilliant. It sort of reminded me of Not the 9 o'clock news, but is based on real-life news instead of made up news or sketches.

Snip:

Assuming you're in the UK, have you watched the 10 o'clock Live on Channel 4 on Thursdays? Its had the wife and I in stitches every time. Brilliant. It sort of reminded me of Not the 9 o'clock news, but is based on real-life news instead of made up news or sketches.

Somehow that has passed me by, not that I watch much TV anyway, but thanks for the heads up on that - I'll have to watch last week's episode on 4OnDemand tonight.

Assuming you're in the UK, have you watched the 10 o'clock Live on Channel 4 on Thursdays? Its had the wife and I in stitches every time. Brilliant.

Absolutely brilliant show - love it :)

In terms of judges, I must have been quite lucky in the ones I've met - majority/all have seemed pretty switched on and "normal". I wouldn't believe all the stereotypes!

Snip:

This is ACE ...

MGSteve, I must thank you. I just watched the episode of 10 O'Clock Live from the 10th Feb and it's interesting. It reminds me of Mock the Week.

Top Bottom