jQuery Pace (Youtube-like loading bar) [Deleted]

That's the default behaviour, working as it should. The bar fetches all AJAX-processes running and visualizes them. When it comes to an AddOn like e.g. Taigachat, the bar will show up once every two seconds or so. You could limit the bar to page loading only if you wish so or exclude certain AJAX-calls one by one, but the latter would require some knowledge of Javascript and what you're doing there.

Hello,

nice add-on - but why load it longer than FireFox plugin Firebug logs site loading via network analyse? I thinks thats suboptimal and confusing users more than it should. ;)

Sorry for the late reply, my computer broke down some days ago. The loading time also includes the time until your browser has finished the page and started executing all Javascripts. It's hard to see on fast page loads, but the longer the page takes to build, the clearer it's visible. So when the Bar finishes, the page is 100% ready and functional.

Thanks.
It works.
But when I change my forum's language and it becomes RTL, nothing (loading bar) will be shown.

Top Bottom