Not a bug jquery.mmenu.all.js incompatible

EasyExpat

Affected version
Hello,
I have spent all day trying to figure out why XF Response box is not properly working when I add a jquery.mmenu.all.js (to generate responsive menus) to my page (basically the Write a reply... does not disappear).
If I do not include the jquery.mmenu.all.js library, everything works fine. When I include it, it does that:
View attachment 172791
If you have any idea or a work around (how XF generates their responsive menu with the 3 ||| ?) I would appreciate... I can change method and not use jquery.mmenu.all.js if somebody explains how ;-)
Thanks in advance

Unfortunately incompatibility with third party libraries which are not included in our code by default wouldn't be considered as a bug, nor would we really be able to provide support with that.

I do doubt that it's related to a bug on our side anyway. You would need to provide more details in your other thread before we'd be able to give you any advice on that.

Ok, thanks for the quick response.
I will try to provide a working example.

However I have noticed that you are using a similar feature for your side menu (mobile). So, it does not use Jquery.mmenu. Can you tell me how to do something similar or point out towards the right direction?
Thanks. I will post further details in the other thread a bit later.
1522960058702.webp

Top Bottom