JPiC Forum for Writers [[Now on Xenforo | Come share your poetry & writing]]

JacquiiDesigns

JPiC Forum for Writers
Jacquii's Poetry in Color Forum for Writers is an award-winning online Community where open-minded Poets & Writers of all backgrounds are welcome. We are a growing community dedicated to the exclusive share of poetry and writing. As a continuing work-in-progress, our poetry forum hosts a melange of writing with new additions being posted daily.

We've recently migrated the board from vBulletin 3.8 to Xenforo. Our forum upgrade comes with a new, customized style by JacquiiDesigns, as well as a slew of new site functionality:
We are continually encouraging our members to create their best writing. Have you a talent to share? Well - we celebrate diversity with the typed word and welcome you to register your free account today! Come, join in on the poetic love flowing through the veins of JPiC Forum.

-----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
Our forum statistics as of this posting:
  • Discussions: 6,646
  • Members: 1,111

uh wtf what happened to the other thread?

or is this the only thread? I could've sworn you had another thread about your site?

uh wtf what happened to the other thread?

or is this the only thread? I could've sworn you had another thread about your site?

Thanks - I saw the lights and simply had to have them LOL - It's covering up the header adsense ad at the moment - I may fix it of may not - who knows... Anyway - I did have another thread. But it was during my migration to XF phase. I requested the thread be closed as per the rules, so that I could have this thread as a showcase ;)

Thanks - I saw the lights and simply had to have them LOL - It's covering up the header adsense ad at the moment - I may fix it of may not - who knows... Anyway - I did have another thread. But it was during my migration to XF phase. I requested the thread be closed as per the rules, so that I could have this thread as a showcase ;)
Oh okay and yeah you will have to 'uncover' them per Google's rules. I've gotten my account disabled several times for random paltry things but hopefully you can get away with it.

Didn't I critique your site once before Jacquii? *Feels I might be going mad* Anyway, style is looking exceptional and so many nice enhancements great job on the site Jacquii. (y)

Thank you my dear and yup. I had another thread that was pre-migration to XF -- I requested it be closed as per the rules. So I started this thread as a showcase, rather than a 'moving to XF soon - whatcha think' kinda thread lol

So nope - while you may be mad ((yehehhehe)) This thread isn't the reason LMAO :P

Top Bottom