1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JPiC Forum for Writers [[Now on Xenforo | Come share your poetry & writing]]

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by MsJacquiiC, Nov 12, 2012.

1. MsJacquiiC

MsJacquiiC Well-Known Member

JPiC Forum for Writers
    We've recently migrated the board from vBulletin 3.8 to Xenforo. Our forum upgrade comes with a new, customized style by JacquiiDesigns, as well as a slew of new site functionality:
    We are continually encouraging our members to create their best writing. Have you a talent to share? Well - we celebrate diversity with the typed word and welcome you to register your free account today! Come, join in on the poetic love flowing through the veins of JPiC Forum.

[​IMG]

-----------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------
    Our forum statistics as of this posting:
    • Discussions: 6,646
    • Members: 1,111

2. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

I love how you conformed the Christmas lights to fit your theme!

3. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

uh wtf what happened to the other thread?

or is this the only thread? I could've sworn you had another thread about your site?

4. MsJacquiiC

Thanks - I saw the lights and simply had to have them LOL - It's covering up the header adsense ad at the moment - I may fix it of may not - who knows... Anyway - I did have another thread. But it was during my migration to XF phase. I requested the thread be closed as per the rules, so that I could have this thread as a showcase ;)

5. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Oh okay and yeah you will have to 'uncover' them per Google's rules. I've gotten my account disabled several times for random paltry things but hopefully you can get away with it.

6. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Didn't I critique your site once before Jacquii? *Feels I might be going mad* Anyway, style is looking exceptional and so many nice enhancements great job on the site Jacquii. (y)

MsJacquiiC likes this.
  7. MsJacquiiC

Thank you my dear and yup. I had another thread that was pre-migration to XF -- I requested it be closed as per the rules. So I started this thread as a showcase, rather than a 'moving to XF soon - whatcha think' kinda thread lol

So nope - while you may be mad ((yehehhehe)) This thread isn't the reason LMAO :p

Shelley likes this.
  8. Markos

Markos Well-Known Member

I like it. Great skin and good work on details. An A+ forum.

MsJacquiiC likes this.