Job ad add-on

ekempter

We are converting our forums from Vbulletin 4 to Xenforo 2. We are looking to replace our custom-built advertiser Job Ad add-on. Currently, an advertiser will add a job ad (a post in a specific category) and then be prompted for a fixed payment amount via Paypal for said post. Upon verification of funds, the post is manually approved by a moderator and the post is then publicly viewable.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding, but if the payment verification is manual, then you don't really need an addon for this as it can all be done with standard xenforo. I do something like this for classifieds. The paypal prompt can be there as a custom thread field so it won'r exactly be a prompt after posting so much as a prompt while posting but the result would be the same.

So:

• Forum has custom thread field informing the customer they need to pay (might even have a tick box saying I agree to pay)
  • Thread filed could have paypal button or Stripe button (via custom bbcode)
  • Post stays in moderation (via the forum permissions) until you or mods have verified the payment was made.

It would be better if the system could verify that the payment was made and approve the message itself. Thanks for the tip though.

Top Bottom