Jim McClain

zappaDPJ

This is to inform you that Jim McClain has passed away. He died peacefully in his sleep at Saint Mary's Hospital, Reno, Nevada on February 27th, 2021. He was 71 years old.

You can read about Jim's life and his on-line activities in an obituary published by a local news outlet.

Rest in peace, Jim. I did not know you personally, but I always took the time to read your posts. 71 is way too young to pass in these days. You will be missed by many more people than you may realize.

Lawrence

RIP Jim. Glad to hear you went peacefully. My thoughts are with your family during this difficult time..

@DanielP - Jim's sites were hosted on one of your VPS, and notice they are all down now. Assuming nothing can be done, but would be nice if they could be recovered ( I helped Jim with his sites and his server provided by yourself ).

@DanielP - Jim's sites were hosted on one of your VPS, and notice they are all down now. Assuming nothing can be done, but would be nice if they could be recovered ( I helped Jim with his sites and his server provided by yourself ).

I do believe he (Jim) passed ownership of the sites to someone.
@Ozzy47 is correct. If I get any more information that I am able to pass on I'll do it here.