1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ivy League 1.5.7 [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Style Releases' started by Sherri, May 20, 2016.

1. Sherri

Sherri Active Member

Evanescence submitted a new resource:

Ivy League 1.5.7 - Beautiful ivy league themed design with shades of maroon, navy & gold.

[​IMG]

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: May 20, 2016
  2. Jim Kingsnorth

Jim Kingsnorth Active Member

This is my favorite theme Sherri and it is why I use it as my deafult. So glad you are now doing themes for Xenforo. IMHO Xenforo is the best forum software on the market! Now we have the best theme creator! Rock on! If you want to see a live preview of this, it is already on my website. http://charismaticcentral.com

Sherri likes this.
  3. Sherri

Sherri Active Member

Oh WOW! Thank you so much @Jim Kingsnorth
    You have been a true friend and motivator. I'm so super excited to be on this new journey with Xenforo. I've needed a new inspiration for quite some time now, and I think this is my perfect solution. I've already got so many design ideas running around in my head, I can barely sit still. LOL!
    I hope that one day soon, Xenforo has an e-commerce system so I can completely change over. I LOVE this software. It's super user friendly and yet it has so many awesome features.

4. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

There is a 3rd party addon made by one of the xF Developers called Xen Product Manager that would serve the purpose of what you are wanting. It's designed for digital goods such as addons and themes. Might want to take a look at it.

Sherri likes this.
  5. Sherri

Sherri Active Member

6. viper357

viper357 Active Member

Absolutely stunning design, pity it's not in the colour scheme of my current site or I would have installed it right away. Nice job. Will keep an eye out for more of your releases. :)

Sherri and Jim Kingsnorth like this.
  7. Kirk

Kirk Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure @Sherri could make a different color variant for this theme :)

Sherri and viper357 like this.
  8. Jim Kingsnorth

http://www.ibtheme.com/forums/store/product/267-seascape-34/

This one might suite you better once Sherri converts it to Xenforo.

9. viper357

viper357 Active Member

Hopefully. :)
    That one has potential, thanks for the link. :)

Sherri likes this.
  10. Jim Kingsnorth

Sherri also does custom theme work. Not sure when she will be offering it for Xenforo, but I am pretty sure she will eventually.

11. Sherri

Sherri Active Member

I can definitely take requests for different color styles. Now that I'm comfortable with the Xenforo templates, I do offer custom styles as well. It's on my site in the theme shop under "Custom Design". I do half cost up front, remaining half on completion. It takes anywhere from 3 to 5 days to complete, but possibly longer if I have other orders I'm working on. But I'll be releasing a lot of different styles as I go. You can see some of my portfolion HERE and you can see my previous theme designs HERE that I will be converting over to Xenforo as well as a few Xenforo exclusive designs I've already come up with.

viper357 likes this.
  12. Sherri

Sherri Active Member

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

13. Jim Kingsnorth

Are you no longer going to be doing Xenforo?

14. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member