I've blogged my thoughts on IB vs Xenforo

If everybody keeps blogging / making forum posts about / tell people about all of this, I think this might really really end up hurting IB. Internet and sharing opinions can be a very powerful tool, that can be lethal.. especially when a lot of (respected) people are doing it at the same time.

Anyway, nice post.

If everybody keeps blogging / making forum posts about / tell people about all of this, I think this might really really end up hurting IB. Internet and sharing opinions can be a very powerful tool, that can be lethal.. especially when a lot of (respected) people are doing it at the same time.

Anyway, nice post.

This situation is almost at the point of going viral, at least towards forum owners and admins.

Anyway, nice post.
It's what happens when you are not careful with what you say or do on the internet, especially when you are someone who is well known or talking on behalf of a large entity.

Praise doesn't come as fast or spread as far as criticism.

It's what happens when you are not careful with what you say or do on the internet, especially when you are someone who is well known or talking on behalf of a large entity.

Praise doesn't come as fast or spread as far as criticism.

So true.

Top Bottom