It's the rapture! This time we mean it! Really!

Oh... well, then I better start doing all the illegal things now then, right? There's a lot to go through before Friday! :whistle:

It comes out on November 11. And the screenshots are orgasmic.
I just hope they'll avoid some of the gameplay mistakes they did with Oblivion. Gameplay- and story-wise, TES3 (Morrowind) was a lot better (and much bigger) than TES4, but the visuals were, of course, breathtaking when Oblivion came out in 2006 or so.

And this was with 2006/2007 hardware - it can look even better on a current system.

Battlefield 3 release on the 25th of this month is the only event worth being involved with in the near future. ;)
Seriously? I used to do that stuff for a living. I'll have already beat the game several times by the time the 11th rolls around. And that includes MW3 being released in between.

I never understood the motives of these people. I mean, any serious Christian will tell you the Bible basically says 'no one knows' (Matthew 24:36). So are they looking for attention from the media, perhaps hoping for some financial gain? Or just plain nuts?

I never understood the motives of these people. I mean, any serious Christian will tell you the Bible basically says 'no one knows' (Matthew 24:36). So are they looking for attention from the media, perhaps hoping for some financial gain? Or just plain nuts?
Well, it does seem the people who are a bit off happen to have a lot of money too. :cautious:

Top Bottom