• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

It's the rapture! This time we mean it! Really!

Onimua

Oh... well, then I better start doing all the illegal things now then, right? There's a lot to go through before Friday! :whistle:

SilverCircle

It comes out on November 11. And the screenshots are orgasmic.
I just hope they'll avoid some of the gameplay mistakes they did with Oblivion. Gameplay- and story-wise, TES3 (Morrowind) was a lot better (and much bigger) than TES4, but the visuals were, of course, breathtaking when Oblivion came out in 2006 or so.

And this was with 2006/2007 hardware - it can look even better on a current system.

Fred Sherman

Battlefield 3 release on the 25th of this month is the only event worth being involved with in the near future. ;)
Seriously? I used to do that stuff for a living. I'll have already beat the game several times by the time the 11th rolls around. And that includes MW3 being released in between.

dutchbb

I never understood the motives of these people. I mean, any serious Christian will tell you the Bible basically says 'no one knows' (Matthew 24:36). So are they looking for attention from the media, perhaps hoping for some financial gain? Or just plain nuts?

Onimua

I never understood the motives of these people. I mean, any serious Christian will tell you the Bible basically says 'no one knows' (Matthew 24:36). So are they looking for attention from the media, perhaps hoping for some financial gain? Or just plain nuts?
Well, it does seem the people who are a bit off happen to have a lot of money too. :cautious: