Items per row

Cupara

I know how to do pagination but trying to figure out how to do items per row within a post or message user info of a post is stumping me.

I have items and an option per row so that it won't break the message user info area but not too sure how to implement anything to just use <br /> at the end if the limit for that row has been reached. I do know I need to count in the database so if anyone can just throw some suggestions out there I would appreciate it.

I know how to do pagination but trying to figure out how to do items per row within a post or message user info of a post is stumping me.

I have items and an option per row so that it won't break the message user info area but not too sure how to implement anything to just use <br /> at the end if the limit for that row has been reached. I do know I need to count in the database so if anyone can just throw some suggestions out there I would appreciate it.

If you're talking about purely HTML/CSS, this may help.

If you are talking about implementing this in PHP, try using two for arrays to generate the rows and the columns.

If you're talking about purely HTML/CSS, this may help.

If you are talking about implementing this in PHP, try using two for arrays to generate the rows and the columns.
That is perfect, just what I was looking for. Yeah I know how to do it for PHP but never tried in HTML/CSS. Thank you.

Top Bottom