[ITD] Remove "Home Page" from user profile.

[ITD] Remove "Home Page" from user profile. 1.0.0

No permission to download

Mian Shahid

ITDarasgah submitted a new resource:

[ITD] Remove "Home Page" from user profile. - Remove "Home Page" from user profile.

Overview: Spammers abuse this HOMEPAGE area by filling them up with their spam websites so I recommend you should remove this option.

This add-on will remove "Home Page" from user profile.
Tested only on 1.3.x but hopefully will work on all XF versions.

Setp 1:
  1. Download attachment & unzip it.
  2. Log in to your Admin CP and click on "Install Add-on" at bottom left corner.
  3. Upload the unzipped...

Read more about this resource...

I think I know what is happening.

This add-on "removes" the homepage from the user profile if there is one. It doesn't literally take out the option on the screen. It can still be seen.

Which means what? I have to run this every once in a while. Please verify.

Step 1 will remove homepage option and Step 2 will clear all old values.
It doesn't literally take out the option on the screen. It can still be seen.
that means, there is some previous values already in database, Step 2 will remove them, as i mentioned above

Can you make it so the Home Page option is gone?

It does indeed get rid of an inputted value. But someone can go right back to it and enter it again.

So the answer is????????????????

It removes the home page if someone has inputted something. But they can go right back and put it in again. That's fine if that is the object of this addon. Just want to know

Why not? you can try it, this is not template modification, just an add-on, if not work, just remove it and let me know with screen shorts, so i can make it more better. :)

Top Bottom