It is OK to disagree

Too bad you'll have to pay FS from now on to access 'nulled' stuff. Guess that throws a wrench in the whole 'never purchasing' stance lol. ;) Shout out to FS...hope things go well for you with the new structure. :)

FS is a good reason why I am currently a paid customer of XenForo. It is no secret, you can search my post history of me freely admitting, I believe in trying before I buy anything. And yes, I have said before, I privately (not publicly) sampled a nulled copy of XenForo before I purchased it.

A lot of people here have (you'd be surprised on who). Not everyone, but enough.

The demo of XenForo is nice and informative as much as it can be, but it can never tell you how it will work on your own configuration (server-side), give you an example of the code, or how easy it is to customized.

I believe I demo'd the demo for about 30 minutes to 1 hour. But I played with my FS copy for about a full day, before I decided to go a head and purchase a copy.

I'm actually looking to purchase the enhance search and maybe even another copy of XenForo soon.... Because I know how good it really is.

As a loyal customer of XenForo ... I've never (and will never) share any products, add-ons, templates, skins, or modifications with anyone outside of XenForo, who isn't authorized. FS knows this. They may not be as happy about it, but it is my choice and I give respect where respect is due. XenForo has been nothing but respectful to me and my community and I make it a point to always return the favor.

But speaking from my own personal experience and opinion; as a valid customer of IPB who was scammed by IPB and treated poorly and segregate / discriminated from the start ... I have no problem watching other people pirate from them. And given I'm not the only person who IPB has disrespected or scammed (check XenForo's pre-sale forum or vBulletin's pre-sale forum for others) .... I have no problem at all watching it happen and just minding my own.

I walk a fine grey line. But have I nothing to hide and regret nothing for it. I have been honest about this from day 1. You're not bringing up anything which I have not already said here, there, or there or on Twitter.

No one should ever purchase from a company that would wrongfully take people's money and run away with it. We can agree to disagree, but I will firmly stand on that argument and say that Invision Power Services Inc (IPS) does not legitimately deserve any current or future business from anyone, as a matter of my own opinion and experience with them.
Care to substantiate this with some facts?

Top Bottom