XF 2.1 It helps to solve a problem in conversations.

vtr

I have a problem and it is the following one, I can not pass of the 1 page of conversation here in the first image we can see that the page number 1 is seen.

if I give to page two we get another address and not as it should be / conversation / page-2 then it is not going to the following address: threads / 2

has happened to me when I upgrade to 2.1.0 does anyone know how I can fix it, and what does this do to me?

We wouldn't have changed anything related to the page navigation here in XF 2.1.

It ultimately seems like the template has been modified, either by an add-on or your style, to use the incorrect URL.

Does other page navigation in the software have the same issue? Specifically, what about on the thread lists? Or in a long thread?

We wouldn't have changed anything related to the page navigation here in XF 2.1.

It ultimately seems like the template has been modified, either by an add-on or your style, to use the incorrect URL.

Does other page navigation in the software have the same issue? Specifically, what about on the thread lists? Or in a long thread?
in the navigation it does not happen to me only in conversations, of 111 pages 111 are erroneous

All I can tell you is that it is something specific to your install. It doesn't happen in the stock software or here so it's not going to be a bug in XF 2.1 or anything like that:

All we can really recommend is trying on an unedited, default XF style, disabling all add-ons and seeing if the issue persists. If it does persist, then I guess you'll have to submit a ticket with login details so we can have a closer look.

If you've tried everything, we will have a closer look.

Please submit a ticket from the Customer area and we will take a closer look. As this relies on having a significant number of conversations, having access to your account would be ideal so reset the password to something you don't mind sharing and ensure two step verification is disabled if it is currently enabled and hopefully we'll be able to get to the bottom of it for you.

We're not really able to provide support for server issues and redirect issues specifically.

However, I think you're mistaken.

I can now access the URLs correctly if I choose different page numbers that I didn't attempt to access earlier:
View attachment Screen Recording 2019-02-14 at 16.49.52.mov
If you are accessing URLs that you attempted to access earlier and they are still redirecting then these redirects have been cached by your browser.

If you try to use a browser that you haven't used before then that will most likely demonstrate that.

• Love
Reactions: vtr
Top Bottom