It´s time for some official statement what is going on behind xenforo

• Thread starter Thread starter bogus
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but I find that announcement very vague. I've no idea what to think it means one way or another really, clever worded again. And already people are arguing in this thread "as to what it actually means", same situation as before that caused the split community in the first place?

A few things. First, I didn't know Brogan had stepped down. I never dealt with him directly but he seemed like an awesome guy. I wish him the best of luck in future endeavors. Second, I feel bad for the new mods. This thread is already a mess. Lastly, Internet Brands can beat XenForo even if they eventually lose the lawsuit. Stay strong as a community or what's the point?

The community seems to be on the verge of falling apart. Brogan's gone, Shelley's deleting her addons, Floris is leaving.

There won't be much left if we don't hear something soon and all it would take is a reply from KAM to reassure people.

We need something now.
Excuse me? Brogan is a loss for the forum, but the other two has been some of the most negative persons here ever. Shelley even got the nerve calling me a troll for asking a legit question (!). She entered my ignore list with the swiftness.

Sorry, but I find that announcement very vague. I've no idea what to think it means one way or another really, clever worded again. And already people are arguing in this thread "as to what it actually means", same situation as before that caused the split community in the first place?

I thought it was me and my misunderstanding of Brit English....
:)

Seems like "rest assured the team is hard at work on 1.2 as we speak" would be the American way.

I get confused with real english anyway. You know, they "take" decisions...and stuff like that!

Somehow I don't think you'd personally hate it that much. Now finally you got the tools to do so.

Touche, your right, but in light of the recent announcement from Ashley I think it is only fair to allow people to discuss it and air any questions they do have in a reasonable and rational way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom