1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Issue when Advetar.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by winter4w, Sep 16, 2013.

1. winter4w

winter4w Active Member

Ok so with the default theme it works but it does not work with the flexlie theme. In the Core.php I added this code
    Code:
     protected static function _getDefaultAvatarUrl(array $user, $size)
        {
            return "http://minotar.net/helm/{$user['username']}/".XenForo_Model_Avatar::getSizeFromCode($size).".png";
        }
    under the rotected static function _getDefaultAvatarUrl(array $user, $size). I had this so that the default avatar will be there mc skin. But when I changed the theme it went back to the default xenforo one. Can someone please help me so it can be the minecraft one. Thanks

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Did you replace the default in the styles image directory? However, questions related to resources should be posted in their respective discussion threads.

3. winter4w

winter4w Active Member

Ok can you move my post. And no it just auto changed the avatar there were no images to go and replace.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Is the default avatar different between one theme to another?

5. winter4w

winter4w Active Member

Nope they are the same.

6. winter4w

winter4w Active Member

I am wondering where can I find the code that tells the forums where to look for the location. Because if I find it I can possible make it work again

7. winter4w

winter4w Active Member

nm issue is fixed