1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Issue Posting a Thread or Reply

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by bmudd14474, Jun 11, 2016.

1. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Member

Anytime I try to post a new thread or reply to a thread we get the following error. Anyone else have this issue or know where to look. ?

2. ŽivaAkcija

ŽivaAkcija Well-Known Member

3. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Can you replicate the issue with all add ons disabled?
  4. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Member

Chris D I disabled all add ons and still have the issue. Everything was working fine and all of a sudden this issue started. There were no changes made to the system.
  5. Chris D

There doesn't appear to be a logical explanation for this if there are no add ons involved.

Did you disable all add-ons in the Admin CP or did you disable them using config.php?

Just spotted what looks like a very old version of XF in your screenshot. What version are you running? Perhaps it is an old bug.
  6. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Member

Chris I unistalled the ad ons in the Admin CP. Yes this is an old version. 1.0.4. I was given the site and am trying to get it working again so I haven't done any upgrades.
  7. Chris D

I have just confirmed this is a bug that was fixed in XF 1.1.0.

It does however only affect PHP 5.4 and above. Theoretically if it's easier, you could temporarily downgrade to PHP 5.3 though personally I would just recommend getting the board upgraded and leaving PHP as it is (we generally recommend PHP 5.4 and above).
    Amaury likes this.
  8. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Member

Chris Thanks for the help. I will get the board upgraded but did change to PHP5.3 to resolve the issue right away.