Is XenForo in holidays?

Enguerran A

Hi all,

I bought XenForo since more than one year now and I remember back then that everything (and everyone) was a little bit more prolific. I mean I saw many many new addons and styles released during this time and , of course, there were plenty of little ones and, from time to time, some major ones but it was nice to see so many new ideas, almost every days.

Now that I know more of XenForo way of working and now that I look the RM more carefully, I feel like everything is set, that noone can imagine something new and it's terrible. The only things I see are updates. Okay updates are fine because it sometime adds new features but, wtf dudes !

Is XenForo in holidays, are every devs afk?

Winter is coming, I hope that it will be a nice new year for XenForo :)

Which new add-ons would you like to see?

Have you contacted any developers to ask about having them created?

Are you willing to pay the going rate to do so?

Which new add-ons would you like to see?
Are you willing to pay the going rate to do so?

I'm not wanting something in particular ^^ , I just say I believe that the creativity is not the same as before, maybe I'm wrong but that's my tonight feeling. It may be due to the footbal cup or whatever but I'm still seeking the surprise of the day when I come into the Ressource Manager =D

Well a quick look at the newest resources in the RM and I count 117 new ones (not updates) in June alone. I'd hardly class that as a lack of creativity.

No offense in my words, I know that there is still a lot's of addons releasing from many new devs, It's a good thing. Maybe I should have used differents words ^^'. I just find that the thrill I felt testing new applications is gone. I hope it will come again, that's all.

This made me look at the post date 5 times...

Yeah, is the OP based in the southern hemisphere or something?

Oh, wait, they're from nowhere. I think the seasons work differently there...?

To the OP, I've released a few new addons in the past few weeks :)

Liam

Yeah, is the OP based in the southern hemisphere or something?

Oh, wait, they're from nowhere. I think the seasons work differently there...?

To the OP, I've released a few new addons in the past few weeks :)

Liam
I wonder if it's hot in Nowhere?

I wonder if it's hot in Nowhere?

If it is, I don't really want to be there. Me and heat (and summer in general) don't mix. At all.

I'm very much of a winter person. Summer and I lose the will to live almost, depending on the temperature.

However, as for nowhere... It isn't hot, cold or anywhere in-between. It's nothing... ;)

Liam

I hope 1.4 will be as big as 1.2 was. Its indeed a little quiet on that front, but that's hopefully because KAM are cooking awesomeness for us. :)

In regards to addon development. I am seeing a lot of really good stuff appear. And as many addon developers are always swamped in their project queues we can expect more to come. However, XF could sure do with more senior developers available for addon production.

I just migrated from vBulletin. I'm like a kid in a candy store. I have to stop myself because i cant afford to buy anymore addons right now lol.

Go look at the vb adddons just to remind yourself.

If it is, I don't really want to be there. Me and heat (and summer in general) don't mix. At all.
You wouldn't have liked helping me fix the garage door yesterday then. The one time I looked at the thermometer (and didn't want to look again) it was 115°. Was glad to get in and take a cold shower.

You wouldn't have liked helping me fix the garage door yesterday then. The one time I looked at the thermometer (and didn't want to look again) it was 115°. Was glad to get in and take a cold shower.

It got up to 94 degrees here today, and it is currently 71 degrees. However, we have a heat pump that's set to 72 for cool, so not a big deal.

It got up to 94 degrees here today, and it is currently 71 degrees. However, we have a heat pump that's set to 72 for cool, so not a big deal.
Bah, all this Fahrenheit stuff, use a proper metric scale like Celsius. ;)
It could reach 23 C today with no rain forecast. It'll probably rain in Wimbledon though, after all the tennis is on.

Problem was.. that temp was about 5 minutes after the garage door shut. I was stuck in there for another 90 minutes until I could open it... I know it got a lot hotter but I knew if I looked it would just make me more miserable. :censored:

Top Bottom