Is this possible?

Nasr

Hello everyone:

I was wondering if xenforo did a sale discount to any VB license holder that is willing to convert to xenforo. Something like, 50% when you turn in your VB license. Is that even possible, legally?

I think XF will get a lot of customers if something like that was offered. Or maybe I'm just hallucinating!

Hello everyone:

I was wondering if xenforo did a sale discount to any VB license holder that is willing to convert to xenforo. Something like, 50% when you turn in your VB license. Is that even possible, legally?

I think XF will get a lot of customers if something like that was offered. Or maybe I'm just hallucinating!

There was a twenty four hour sale on Tuesday, if that count for anything :D. 28% off.

There was a twenty four hour sale on Tuesday, if that count for anything :D. 28% off.
Well, I meant just to piss off IB, XF should do a special discount for any VB holder that turns in their license to XF for a 50% discount. then XF just gets hold of that license and puts it on a freeze.

XF staff has pointed out there will be no more discounts in the foreseeable future. It's best that you sell your old vB license(s) on sites like Digital point or vbfans marketplace. Every old license sold means no extra money fro IB, which would be better than 'freezing' it;)

SitePoint would also be another alternative place to consider selling your license(s). I hear that vbfans is one of the better ones, though.

Top Bottom