MG 2.0 Is there any way with XMG or is there an add-on to allow for a slider(s) on set pages?

Chernabog

I remember seeing an add-on that I think @Chris D had made for XMG in XF1 ..but I was curious if there is anything like that for XF2 to allow for a slider, from a particular gallery, to be displayed on a page of choice?

You can use the widget system in XF2 for this.

Let me look again, I must have missed it... I am still getting use to the new widget system but it is REALLY nice... that and public navigation has made XF2 a lot more powerful.

@Chris D one last question, if you don't mind, is there anyway to make my custom pages appear in the list to add widgets to? I see where you can hard code a widget into a page, but is there any way to make a page a position.... okay I just answered my own question, without hard coding it it wouldn't know where to go...so for that I get it....but what about for sidebar positions and such? If hard-coded will they automatically go where the sidebar should appear? I am sorry if that doesn't make the best of sense, but I am not really web savvy and was hoping the custom page nodes would show to easily allow placement of items in certain places. Any insight or even a "Nope" appreciated. Thank you :D

Top Bottom