Add-on Is there an addon that can be used to rate posts? give credits to posts manually by admin or moderator according to its quality

Hi
Is there an addon that can be used to rate posts? give credits to posts manually by admin or moderator according to its quality. and how much each post get credited should appear in the post to encourage quality engagement by users can this be done with this addon?

I am trying to pay users (for posting) variable incentives according to quality. is there an addon to help with that?
thx

Maybe this will help you?

Maybe this will help you?
I actually don't want users to rate only admins and mods.
also, I don't want it to be upvoting or downvoting, instead, I want to give numerical rating with possibilities from 0 to 5 for example

Unless I'm misunderstanding, you don't need an add-on, the core reactions can be assigned to mods and admins only via user group permissions. You can create reactions with different scores.

Unless I'm misunderstanding, you don't need an add-on, the core reactions can be assigned to mods and admins only via user group permissions. You can create reactions with different scores.
the problem is that I need to calculate the final scores manually which can be an overwhelming task.

per user
I want to pay users according to their scores for example 1 cent or 2 cents for each point
so having the total score automatically calculated for each user will be very helpful

OK, well the highest users reaction score shows here and I believe you can configure to show more

Plus reaction scores are shown in each users profile.

OK, well the highest users reaction score shows here and I believe you can configure to show more

Plus reaction scores are shown in each users profile.
ok I haven't upgraded to 2.1 that's why I didn't know what you are talking about
I have one more question! can reactions get scores other than -1,0,1, for example, can we have scores like this 1,2,3,4,5
thanks a lot for your help

ok I haven't upgraded to 2.1 that's why I didn't know what you are talking about
I have one more question! can reactions get scores other than -1,0,1, for example, can we have scores like this 1,2,3,4,5
thanks a lot for your help

Yes, as well as positive 1 neutral 0 and negative -1 you can have custom scores. (As well as choosing your own icon or image)

Of course once you only allow mods/admin to use reactions, your regular users cannot even use the old likes any more as those are now part of the reactions.

Yes, as well as positive 1 neutral 0 and negative -1 you can have custom scores. (As well as choosing your own icon or image)

Of course once you only allow mods/admin to use reactions, your regular users cannot even use the old likes any more as those are now part of the reactions.
thank you very much I have just tested it and it works as I need it.

thank you very much I have just tested it and it works as I need it.

That's great, one thing I noticed though is that if you increase the number of users shown in the reaction score list, there is some kind of maximum whatever you set. haven't tested it fully but I set it to 1000 and it certainly didn't show that many

I am using the score to calculate users total earning so if a user reached a total of 500 points I will pay him (assuming that I will set the minimum payout limit at 500), then, I will use a custom score of -500 to reset his scores after I pay him, that's why the reaction score list won't be that important for me.

I am using the score to calculate users total earning so if a user reached a total of 500 points I will pay him (assuming that I will set the minimum payout limit at 500), then, I will use a custom score of -500 to reset his scores after I pay him, that's why the reaction score list won't be that important for me.

Interesting idea.

You could actually just leave it up to the user to monitor their own score and then claim their payment. I'm sure there must be a better way to reset though than adding -500.

You also have user reactions as a criteria for user group promotions (also reactions to message ratio)

You can use reaction score for the user title ladder, you can also adjust the user reaction score in their admincp profile info

So loads of options to think about.

Top Bottom