Add-on Is there an add-on for this?

John55

I have a dog forum, and want to create an searchable index profile of dog species.

On top of creating an article/profile with text and photos for each dog, in order to help facilitate a user search, I would like the user to be able to search and filter for potential dogs by temperament, color, size, etc.

Any type of add on to xenforo that can do this? If not xenforo any other recommended resource?

Thanks!

I have a dog forum, and want to create an searchable index profile of dog species.

On top of creating an article/profile with text and photos for each dog, in order to help facilitate a user search, I would like the user to be able to search and filter for potential dogs by temperament, color, size, etc.

Any type of add on to xenforo that can do this? If not xenforo any other recommended resource?

Thanks!
Ive actually done something quite similier with the XF Resource Manager Dog Food Reviews and for Doberman Presentations mostly by modifying a ton of phrases.. It worked out great but time consuming.. I recall while building the DB's for these that i thought Showcase might have been a slightly better out of the box option, although i never purchased a license so i never did find out for sure.. But i believe with some work you can create you database with either one of them.

Reactions: Bob
Top Bottom