Is there a way to disable the style change conformation?

kingston

Is there to disable the style change confirmation? This way I can set the users style by what domain he goes to and set a redirect.

That's not exactly what I said... I said that I made a change in the code to allow what I was describing (using style cookies for registered users).

The confirmation won't go away - it is there for a specific reason - and trying to change to a mobile style through it is not a good idea.

Oh, okay, thanks for clarifying :D

That's not exactly what I said... I said that I made a change in the code to allow what I was describing (using style cookies for registered users).

The confirmation won't go away - it is there for a specific reason - and trying to change to a mobile style through it is not a good idea.

In an ideal world and someone is about to program an addon to make the user experience a bit better, what is the best way to go about something like this?

Would it be possible to show the style change confirmation in the style that is about to be selected? So if it is about to change to a mobile style the button would be presented on the mobile style? Kinda how when you change resolutions on Windows when it starts displaying in that new resolution Windows ask if you want to keep it that way?

Would it also be possible if a style change was passed and the style requested and the current style are the same no confirmation pops up?

Top Bottom