XF 1.3 Is there a way to disable cache?

Moshe1010

I would like to check some queries, but they are getting cached pretty quickly. Is there a way to disable the internal cache completely and then re-enable it? The config.php is empty in terms of caching, so I'm not sure how to disable the "default" cache.

Thanks.

Which query/cache exactly?
I'm not sure how would you define this. But for example, when I access my home page, I have X queries, then after few page refreshes, I have X-Y queries (meaning less, usually by 20-50%).
My goal is to see the X number of queries all the time, regardless of page refresh.

I'm not sure how would you define this. But for example, when I access my home page, I have X queries, then after few page refreshes, I have X-Y queries (meaning less, usually by 20-50%).
My goal is to see the X number of queries all the time, regardless of page refresh.
Do you use widget framework? I've noticed that the query count is really huge on the first visit because of the widgets.

I have 30-40 queries on the first visit and after i reload the site, i have only 10 queries

Do you use widget framework? I've noticed that the query count is really huge on the first visit because of the widgets.

I have 30-40 queries on the first visit and after i reload the site, i have only 10 queries
I do use it, but I have something really weird. I have a query per each node with the name xf_permission_cache_content
I'm not really sure what it is, this is mainly why I want to disable cache and check it out. It gets cached pretty quickly. Even without widget framework, there are twice more queries on my home page that are getting cached after few refreshes.

Last edited:
Addons are a variable in this.

There is the xf_data_registry table which stores cached information. If any of those records are missing they will be recreated on the next page load at the expense of more queries during that page load.

To track down a specific query we need to know what that query is. Check the _debug link at the bottom of the page to "explain" all queries on the page.

Addons are a variable in this.

There is the xf_data_registry table which stores cached information. If any of those records are missing they will be recreated on the next page load at the expense of more queries during that page load.

To track down a specific query we need to know what that query is. Check the _debug link at the bottom of the page to "explain" all queries on the page.
Is there a way to disable xf_data_registry temporarily?

Top Bottom