XF 2.1 Is there a way for moderators to access the "moderator log" in the ACP?

PumpinIron

I have a moderator on my forum who I want to have access to the "moderator log" in the ACP, but I don't want them to have "full access" to the ACP. Basically I just want them to be able to see the moderator log so that they can see when other moderators / admins have edited posts, etc.

Is this possible? It doesn't look like it is from what I am seeing.

As long as you realize they can view all logs in the ACP, and can clear certain logs.

Yes, I noticed there are able to see all the logs as well. I suppose that isn’t a issue since I trust them. Of course it would be great if there was a way for moderators to only view the moderator log. Oh well! This is better than nothing.

I’ve never used this Mod, but what about something like this?

. Of course it would be great if there was a way for moderators to only view the moderator log. Oh well! This is better than nothing.
Obviously not perfect but you can always remove the admin log from navigation. If your mods know the url this won’t work...

I wonder if that url can be protected by .htpasswd

I’ve never used this Mod, but what about something like this?

Yes, this looks like a solid solution, basically what I was looking for. I would have thought this would be default XF functionality, but I guess not.

I may have to purchase this add-on. I think it's helpful for moderators to have access to a log, just so they can see what other moderators have done in terms of moderating.

It helps because the other day I had edited a post that one of my moderators had already edited, and we didn't know that we had both been simultaneously editing the same thread.

Top Bottom