XF 2.0 Is there a Quick-Navigation-Menu equivalent in XF2

fotografik

I recall that there was a Quick-Navigation-Menu that would pop out when clicked. This was/is in XF1.X (when we tested it some time ago) and also can be seen on the AdminZone forums. For the life of me, I can't see any equivalent function in XF2 in the ACP/Setup/Options or in the Style settings.

Same question. A lot of our users are complaining that it’s gone and asking us to bring it back.

I can’t really think of a good reason why it was removed? Given it was widely used and a fairly key part of the navigation it seems strange to just remove it.

I can see why it was removed from XF2. This is a really bad position for the quick nav. Instead, just use the public navigation menu to create node links into your nav. This way you can have the quick nav on every page and it's well positioned.
72xoh3yn.png

3tnerrib.png

Certainly wish this hadn't been removed in XF 2.x!
Wow. It was a great feature and I'm looking for a way to implement it in XF 2.x
Any ideas? I'll definitely appreciate suggestions/advise on how to create such a functionality in XF 2.x
Thanks!

J.

Certainly wish this hadn't been removed in XF 2.x!
Wow. It was a great feature and I'm looking for a way to implement it in XF 2.x
Any ideas? I'll definitely appreciate suggestions/advise on how to create such a functionality in XF 2.x
Thanks!

J.
i'm too... i see that many Admins are trying to retrieve the Navigation drop-down menu... this is a thing that Xenforo have to rebuild. The demand is high.

Top Bottom