Is there a points addon (vbplaza, Point Market) for XF yet?

fly

I did a few quick searches and didn't find anything, but figured I'd ask. Closest thing I found was an eCommerce shop, but I'm looking for something to change usernames, titles, colors, etc. I see a vBookie-like addon in beta, so a points addon is about the only thing holding me back from switching from vB.

[bd] Banking: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/bd-banking.5853/
xenShop v1.0: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/paid-mod-xshop-v1-0.19252/

but I'm looking for something to change usernames, titles, colors, etc. I see a vBookie-like addon in beta, so a points addon is about the only thing holding me back from switching from vB.
You'll need to set up a "forum" as a shop and manually make those changes for the members requesting such changes, ;)
Although you can suggest those features in the addon threads, (y)

I am currently working on a nice 'points' system for a client that I am keeping rights to. Expect it done some time in the next couple weeks. Creating a release for the public would take a while longer though. It supports everything you have said and more.

I am currently working on a nice 'points' system for a client that I am keeping rights to. Expect it done some time in the next couple weeks. Creating a release for the public would take a while longer though. It supports everything you have said and more.
Would it be available for use with a donation? :D

Do you mean a fully featured addon like VbCredits or a basic addon like bd banking?

It will be a paid mod anyway. Better to wait for a public release as it will be more suited to the general public. The one for the client will be customized to their needs and you won't be able to do things like change the currency title easily. And it will be made for the clients needs. So unless you become another client you will just have to wait.

Gah I shouldn't have said anything. Someone started a conversation about it. I may as well copy what I said there...

Paid. Features are customized to the client so I'm not too sure what will be in it for the public. You will be able to have it so people can buy points, admin can manually add points. You can spend on avatar selection or the more expensive custom avatar. Coloured names. Services such as ad removal and open up sections of the website which will use the criteria section. You will have criteria that says something like "User has purchased service: [] ad removal" etc. Then you can use usergroup promotions or other means to change the website. Ad removal can be a usergroup or if my ad management mod can simply use the ads criteria settings. Transaction log, think paypal but prettier. Gifting points or items.

That's just off the top of my head. I don't see much demand for this so it will probably be a while before it comes out, I need to sort out my site first.

Top Bottom