Is there a plugin that helps to promote in Google?

chocodz

Sorry if this is not in the right forum.
Hello everyone,
Do you know of a plugin that helps to promote in Google? in search terms, tags, etc.
If so, I would love to hear which plugin you recommend :)

Not as far as I know, furthermore for such important things you cannot rely on third-party components because if I stop updating (and for xf there are many abandoned components) they are problems...

Not as far as I know, furthermore for such important things you cannot rely on third-party components because if I stop updating (and for xf there are many abandoned components) they are problems...
Isn't there some plugin that gives a "boost" in tags? Or in a search engine? How do you promote your forum? Are there certain plugins or do you really need to put a lot of content on the site and that's it?

Google is now "very intelligent" so the only way to get the forum indexed is to write long and complete treads as if they were articles.
Short treads that don't talk about anything will hardly be interesting for Google.

With all due respect for @Bob, and I believe I'm a member of his add-ons, how does his Articles Management System compare with the Resources add-on from XF. I've been using Resources but heard and have seen that Google doesn't seem to like it much.

With all due respect for @Bob, and I believe I'm a member of his add-ons, how does his Articles Management System compare with the Resources add-on from XF. I've been using Resources but heard and have seen that Google doesn't seem to like it much.
The resource manager is just simply bad. It works if you need something basic, but the lack of flexibility leaves a lot to be desired.

I honestly regret having a license as I have never found an actual use case other than downloads where the add-on is useful to me where other add-ons do not do a better job.

Is it really that good?
Any addons by @Bob are exceptionally high quality and worth the cost.

His Article Management System is waaaay beyond the basic system included within xenForo and should be a no-brainer purchase for anyone wanting to produce quality articles.

You won't find higher quality products or support within the XF universe, IMO.

Last edited:
Any addons by @Bob are exceptionally high quality and worth the cost.

His Article Management System is waaaay beyond the basic system included within xenForo and should be a no-brainer purchase for anyone wanting to produce quality articles.

You won't find higher quality products or support within the XF universe, IMO.
Interesting, I will actually purchase this soon. Does it support forums and threads or are articles mandatory? What other things does a programmer have? plugins etc

Interesting, I will actually purchase this soon. Does it support forums and threads or are articles mandatory? What other things does a programmer have? plugins etc
It's an addon that'll allow you to make an articles section of the site separate from the forums.

Top Bottom