Is there a modcp?

mrb1972

Probably a stupid question but since recently switching from VB4 to XF staff a asking me if there is a modcp access like VB had?

Im guessing the answer is no

All the moderator tools are in-line on the front-end of the forum software. They show up to those who have permission to use them.

Moderators have to keep their eyes open for checkboxes in front of threads and inside posts for multi-selection moderation, and additional links in posts.

Other features are the unapproved content queue, and the reported content queue.

If you want to know if XenForo has a certain moderator task feature, please do ask so.

All the moderator tools are in-line on the front-end of the forum software. They show up to those who have permission to use them.

Moderators have to keep their eyes open for checkboxes in front of threads and inside posts for multi-selection moderation, and additional links in posts.

Other features are the unapproved content queue, and the reported content queue.

If you want to know if XenForo has a certain moderator task feature, please do ask so.

Thanks i assume things like banning, checking ip's/emails, kill spammers etc are possible inline

Banning is limited to Administrators. Moderators can indeed see a spam link and handle spam with a one click action. IP addresses are visible, if the mod is allowed by the admin to see it.

Mass-move-threads in-line.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reported posts handling.

Spam Handling.

Moderator Tools.

Super mods can do whatever a normal mod can do.

@Brogan; I forgot about the warning system, haven't had to use it in a few months. Thanks for the reminder.

Top Bottom