1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there a 'Master RSS Feed' link?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Core Freedom, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Core Freedom

Core Freedom Well-Known Member

I'm trying to create one 'feed' on TwitterFeed for ALL of my forum postings to get fed through. As it stands I only see the little RSS feed links next to each of the forums, which would make it tedious to create feeds for all of the forums.

Can't seem to get a .com/feed link to work though.

Is there a master RSS feed link to our forums?

2. ragtek

ragtek Guest

3. Core Freedom

hhhm, can't get it to work. What's the /-/ thing for?

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

5. Core Freedom

Thanks Brogan and Ragtek, unfortunately when I replace xenforo with my domain name, there is nothing happening except an error page.

?

6. Andrej

Andrej Well-Known Member

7. Core Freedom

Oh, my link somehow is without 'community' in it. How did you figure that out, Andrej?? Thanks!!! :notworthy::notworthy: :notworthy:

Andrej likes this.
  8. Core Freedom

ok, this is a challenge though. Although when I click on the link Andrej so kindly gave me, and there are indeed dates and times of the posts, Twitterfeed says there are no valid date and time stamps available. I ran the link through http://www.feedvalidator.org and it did NOT pass but not for date and time reasons but for my forum user name not being my valid email address. Huh? It also says that my site reference does not match the document location and that the document should not include both the author and the creator.

Come again?

9. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

I was asking the same thing when Kier unveiled the Global RSS feed.

10. sophie1204

sophie1204 Active Member

11. ragtek

ragtek Guest

no:(

12. sophie1204

sophie1204 Active Member

Too bad. That'd be a good addition.

13. ragtek

ragtek Guest