Is There A Converter For xenForo from vBulletin?

Banksy

I am thinking about moving my community from vBulletin to xenForo but I need to know if I can convert it before i pay $140 for the license.

The package comes with a built in converter for the 3.7 or 3.8 series of vBulletin. Once you're a license holder you'll be able to access a vB4 imported that Paul M wrote up.

Banksy for the most part to my understanding the process is extremely similar however I don't think that attachments are converted over. Paul's mod fixes this.

Banksy for the most part to my understanding the process is extremely similar however I don't think that attachments are converted over. Paul's mod fixes this.
Thats correct. :)

It also pulls in Social Group discussions, Blogs and CMS Articles (into special hidden forums). It has a few other tweaks as well.

paul's importer worked great for my vb4 to xen converrter i recommond you use it. If you have vb4 installed in your community
be aware
  • reputation system won't import to like system in xenforo
  • photo albums is another issue, becuase xenforo doesn't provide this feature

Well My "community" never started up really. I had just bought a vB license blindly and now I went with xenForo.

There was not much to carry over so I am not that worried. Thanks for the helps guys! :)

Glad to hear it.

Don't forget to associate your forum account with your customer account to take advantage of all the add-ons and styles in the customer forums :)

Well My "community" never started up really. I had just bought a vB license blindly and now I went with xenForo.

There was not much to carry over so I am not that worried. Thanks for the helps guys! :)
playing with other poeple's hearts. Ain't easy . do you understand ??!!

just kidding

Top Bottom