Add-on Is there a addon like BD medal?

=MGN=RedEagle

Hi guys!

I want an addon just like BD medals. Are there any addons like it? I just need something somewhat similar.

My idea is to have two ways of rewarding members, one via one addon and the other via the other. My reasoning is hard to explain but I would be greatly indebted to anyone who tells me.

I don't understand what you mean. Why do you want something similar when you can just use that? Specific features you're looking for?

Medals on my forum are something you cannot work toward. I want to make a list of medals and another list which are like Achivements. That is why I need two plugins like bd medals.

Medals on my forum are something you cannot work toward. I want to make a list of medals and another list which are like Achivements. That is why I need two plugins like bd medals.
A (harder) way is to rename all class names, template names, phrase names and addon id and install that. It'd be the same addon but different, I'd imagine that'd work as long as there were no conflicts.

A (harder) way is to rename all class names, template names, phrase names and addon id and install that. It'd be the same addon but different, I'd imagine that'd work as long as there were no conflicts.
I guess that could be done but it would be a pain to update right?

Yeah. You'd basically have to repeat the entire process again - so I'd only do it for major updates (X.x or x.X level releases with features you need, or crucial security fixes).

I don't think that will work.

I asked a while back about doing something like that... I am certain it was for one of xfrocks add-ons... almost at 100% it was for this. I had pretty much the same type of plan.

Top Bottom