Is Resource Manager to Buy

rudymaddy

Is resource manager necessary to buy for inital forum setup.

Can somebody explain resource manager differently, i cant get it what explained in the details.

pls

thanks

so is this something like bst plugin. so users can create any resource eg psd file, ai design files and sell.

Is resource manager is necessary to install addon if i want to buy any addons in the future?

thanks

so is this something like bst plugin. so users can create any resource eg psd file, ai design files and sell.

Is resource manager is necessary to install addon if i want to buy any addons in the future?

thanks
Resource Manager is optional. You do not need it to buy other add-ons in the future. It's more aimed at people who want to sell or otherwise distribute resources of their own on their own site (though some people have found other uses for it.)

Great, now i kind of understand. However the payment solution are outside the forum and resources. If something like the payment solutions is internal, the money is held by the forum and after sucessfull delivery the money is released will be good. Something like marketplace.

thanks

Great, now i kind of understand. However the payment solution are outside the forum and resources. If something like the payment solutions is internal, the money is held by the forum and after sucessfull delivery the money is released will be good. Something like marketplace.

thanks
There is actually 2 add-ons that I am aware of that do this (a store type add-on).

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/

Top Bottom