Is it possible??

Thanks for the quick reply! But if potential customers can see what they are going to get, it will help them to decide either to purchase license or not.

I would like to purchase license, but at present:

1. I don't see any importers from IPB.
2. I can't see what kind of mod's will be available.
3. Have no clue how ACP will be.
4. Small images drives me nuts. How can someone get the idea from such a small screenshot?

At present I am in limbo state whether to buy license or not. I hope policy will change in future because it's only going to help you guys to get more customers. How would someone buy any software when he can't even see what kind of add ons will be available to him clearly?

Thanks.

1. There isn't currently an importer for IPB but you can go IPB -> vB -> XenForo
2. All the mod threads are free to read in the appropriate forum. The only thing you can't do is view attachments. From what I can see there is generally a lot of description and discussion in each mod thread to be able to get a good idea as to what it is capable of.
3. An online demo of the ACP has been mooted but not until after the stable release.
4. Generally mods and add-ons are installed on the author's and other forums so you can always visit those to see them in action.

Hopefully that answers (some of) your questions.

1. There isn't currently an importer for IPB but you can go IPB -> vB -> XenForo.

So you mean to say, to convert from IPB, I need to buy vB license too or vB license is provided for free with XenForo? No thanks.

2. All the mod threads are free to read in the appropriate forum. The only thing you can't do is view attachments. From what I can see there is generally a lot of description and discussion in each mod thread to be able to get a good idea as to what it is capable of.

1 photo = 1000 words.

3. An online demo of the ACP has been mooted but not until after the stable release.

Thanks.

4. Generally mods and add-ons are installed on the author's and other forums so you can always visit those to see them in action.

Sure but then on there forums, I can't see there ACP. I guess thats why they post the screenshot here?

Top Bottom