Is it possible to have a guild crest?

JesusX

I'm looking for a forum software or some forum with an add-on that can do this:

Screenshot_2016-04-09-13-05-28-1.webp

Can I do this with xenforo or some add-on for it?

Or do I have to manually code some file to do this?

I've seen stuff like this on WoW forums. I've never done a forum before and I haven't coded anything besides html, back in high school.

User group banners can be used to display an image, but something like that would probably require customisation or an add-on, depending on the implementation.

Hmmmm.....
Okay. Sorry for the questions. I'm new to all this. I have a friend that codes. I'll ask him if he has ever coded xenforo before. Hopefully, it's a "yes, that's easy". Lol

If he says "yes"; I'll be back to buy this.

The forum looks really nice, btw. I'm just nervous I guess. Call it "buyers anxiety".

It wouldn't be difficult to to something like that.

A simple template edit combined with a conditional statement (for specific user groups) would likely be all that is required.

The forum looks really nice, btw. I'm just nervous I guess. Call it "buyers anxiety".

I've used most of the softwares and Xenforo is the best. None of the other softwares have support that normally answers within an hour to be honest!

I've used the odd add-on as well, most of the coders will help you out if you get stuck, one or two have tweaked something for my own needs well! Way cheaper than a proper coder ;) The price is bang on and underpriced really

Top Bottom